Smart Temperature and Humidity Sensor Wireless Detector- Battery Operated
This smart detector
can sense at detect temperature and humidity in real-time and send the
information directly to your mobile phone. It operates on low voltage, has an
LED display that shows both temperature and humidity, and can report to the
host on a regular basis.
When the Smart
Detector senses that the place is too hot or humid, if it is controlled to the
APP and registered to your smart home, it can activate your air conditioning
unit until it reaches the optimum temperature.
Temperature and Humidity Detector helps you regulate the overall temperature of
your house remotely. This item is perfect to use when you are out on a holiday
and you have delicate plants and devices that are susceptible to adverse heat
and temperature changes.
This Smart Sensor
operates with the use of 2 * AAA Batteries (not included) and has a low power
consumption. It has a long standby mode and is easy to install. You can use
adhesives or screw it on the wall for access.
Note: The product needs to be used with a Zigbee
Gateway (not included). It also has a + 0.5 margin of error.
How to use the phone to connect with Zigbee gateway:
1. Find the wireless gateway (Zigbee) under the category of
2. Make sure that the gateway is connected to the power source, and that
the mobile phone is connected to 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi;
3. Long press the reset button of the Zigbee gateway for 5 seconds;
4. Until one of the two indicator lights enters a fast flashing state
(red light flashes, blue light is always on);
5. Follow the instructions in the App to configure the network.